AGVET Chemical Users Course - Includes a 1 Day Refresher Course
This course is designed to show you how to safely use and store Agricultural and Veterinarian Chemicals. This course is recognised nationally and qualifies participants for the Agricultural Chemical Users Permit.
Information and topics covered include:
- Types of agricultural pests and weeds
- Types of agricultural and veterinarian chemicals
- Safe handling, mixing, application and storage of chemicals
- Calibration of application equipment
- The safe disposal of chemical containers.
This course is for experienced agricultural operators.
Duration: 2 Days
- Tuition $360.00
- Resources $63.00