We understand that at times your business may require specialised, custom-designed training to meet your unique needs and help build a skilled, motivated and confident workforce.
From site or industry specific skills to computer basics, cultural awareness and refresher courses, we can create a training and development plan to suit an individual employee or entire team. Our fully qualified and experienced facilitators and trainers can develop practical and theory-based course material that will meet the specific requirements of your business, staff or equipment.
About this service
Not every training need will fit into an established training qualification, require a nationally recognised qualification or needs to take valuable staff away from the workplace.
Whether it’s for one or all your employees, we’ll work closely with you to identify the businesses distinct training requirements and put together a clear plan and materials to meet set goals and outcomes.
Our non-accredited courses can be delivered as on-the-job training, with our qualified trainers coming to your workplace. We also maintain a range of well-equipped training facilities at three locations, if required and convenient for your business:
- Technical Training Facility for Building & Construction and Automotive
- Hairdressing Training Centre
- Building & Construction Training Centre
- Specialised agriculture and related education and training facilities including a fully operational 1,070-hectare farm with onsite accommodation including all meals, indoor and outdoor training facilities
- As a consortium partner in the Wimmera Trade Training Centre, the College also hosts a Vehicle Training Centre and Engineering Centre
Knowing your staff are fully trained to your specified requirements and needs will help increase productivity, improve staff morale and save you time and money.
- Fully customised training options to meet your needs
- Practical training delivered by our qualified trainers
- Flexible and convenient delivery methods and locations
- Upskill your workforce to meet business needs
- Improve staff productivity and confidence at work
Skillinvest is a leading provider of employment and training services, delivering workplace training, nationally accredited and non-accredited courses across a range of industries to support the development and growth of individuals and businesses.
With more than 30 years of experience in the training industry, we can offer expert advice and support with non-accredited and accredited training, upskilling and mentoring of your staff. We’ll also assist with the administration and funding requirements, so that employers and employees can focus on learning new skills and getting the job done!
We have worked with organisations of all sizes and in a range of industries, including Automotive, Agriculture, Building and Construction, Civil Construction, Manufacturing and Engineering, Business Management, Equine Racing, Hairdressing, Food and Hospitality, IT and Communications plus many more.