Skillinvest is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code 4192) under the regulation of the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) Standards.
The courses we deliver are accredited as Nationally Recognised Training and all competencies are provided by the National Training Standards.
We also deliver selected qualifications under licence from WorkSafe Victoria, and accreditation by AusChem Training Vic Limited and The Australian Wool Exchange.
Our qualified trainers draw on considerable industry experience to deliver education and training in their area of expertise.
We deliver accredited courses leading to qualifications in Agriculture • Agribusiness Management • Agronomy • Automotive Sales • Automotive Servicing • Business • Business Administration • Carpentry • Catering Operations • Children’s Services • Civil Construction • Competitive Systems and Practices • Engineering • Equine • Frontline Management • Hairdressing • Hospitality • Management • Retail Operations • Retail Management • Wool Classing • Wool Clip Preparation •Vocational Preparation
Accredited training may be delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding. Eligibility criteria apply.
We also offer short courses leading to attainment of industry recognised licences, tickets and permits in White Card, vehicle operation (forklift, skid steer, frontend loader, excavator, backhoe, quad bikes), use of agricultural chemicals and pest animal bait.
You can choose from established courses or we can tailor a training package to suit your workforce needs. Contact Skillinvest and one of our experienced team members will contact you to discuss your business requirements.
Many of our courses are delivered as on-the-job training: our trainers come to your workplace. We also maintain a range of well-equipped training facilities.
- Technical Training Facility for Building & Construction and Automotive
- Hairdressing Training Centre
- Building & Construction Training Centre
- Specialised agriculture and related education and training facilities including a fully operational 1070 hectare farm with onsite accommodation and meals, indoor and outdoor training facilities.
- As a consortium partner in the Wimmera Trade Training Centre, the College also hosts a Vehicle Training Centre and Engineering Centre.