1st or 2nd Year Cabinet Maker Apprentice
Applications Close:26 Oct
- Seaford location
- Work close to home
Skillinvest Limited is seeking a 1st or 2nd Year Apprentice Cabinet Maker to work with their host employer located in Seaford.
We are looking for suitable applicants with some or all of the following:
- Pre-apprenticeship in carpentry or cabinet making
- Previous work experience in cabinet making or carpentry
- Car and licence preferred
- Good attitude and outgoing personality
- Physically fit and strong
- Responds well to instruction
- Preferably under the age of 21
You will undertake a Certificate III in Cabinet Making and complete the TAFE component.
The successful applicant will be exposed to all aspects of the trade.
To be eligible for this position you must be a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen.
Skillinvest Limited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Organisation and we encourage both male and female applicants to apply.
For further information please contact Tyson Sinclair on 1300 135 008.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.