Accounts / Book-Keeper (Part-Time)
Skillinvest are seeking an experienced self-motivated candidate for the position of Accountant / Book-Keeper on behalf of our client, a local business based in Horsham.
We are looking for a candidate to meet the following criteria:
- Strong experience & qualifications in accounts or as a Book-Keeper
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
Duties will include
- Payment of wages Superannuation & Tax
- Contacting debtors / Debtor control
- Banking etc
- Also, some general Reception / Customer Service
This position will be based on 20 hours per week (4 hours per day, Monday to Friday).
This position is available immediately for the right candidate. If interested, please submit you application ASAP – Thank you
TO APPLY: Written applications including a resume and cover letter to be submitted via our website www.skillinvest.com.au
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.