Applications Close:5pm Monday 2nd of July 2018
An excellent opportunity exists for someone who is keen to enter the agriculture industry with a family farming business based at Mingay between Skipton and Lismore.
The trainee will study Certificate III in Agriculture during their traineeship.
The successful applicant should possess the following attributes:
- An interest in both cropping and livestock
- Keen and eager to learn all aspects of the agricultural industry
- Physically fit and enjoy practical outdoor work
- Honest, reliable and responsible
- Self-motivated with the ability to use initiative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have driver’s license
Duties will include
- Header and Tractor operations
- Workshop duties
TO APPLY: Written applications including a resume to be submitted via our website www.skillinvest.com.au by 5pm Monday 2nd July 2018.
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.