Apprentice Electronics Technician
Location:Mount Waverley, VIC
Applications Close:9 Feb
Skillinvest is seeking to employ an Apprentice Electronics Technician for their valued host employer located in Mount Waverley, VIC.
The position will be quite varied and the experience gained will develop a complete set of working skills. The successful applicant will enjoy the mental challenge of building diagnosing and repairing electronic equipment.
- Interest in electronics
- Willing to undertake the Certificate II in Electronics and attend TAFE
- Successful completion of Year 11 or 12
- Good Numeracy and English skills
- Well spoken with good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Reliable, fit, energetic and have a positive attitude
- Car and license
- Previous experience with hand and power tools is an advantage
An interest in electronics is preferred however prior knowledge is not essential as there will be substantial on the job training provided. The successful applicant must be able to work within a team environment.
To be eligible for this apprenticeship you must be either an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
Skillinvest is an Equal Employment Opportunity Organisation and we encourage both male and female applicants to apply.
For more information, please contact Julie Stephens on 1300 135 008.
Please Note: This is a Certificate II level qualification and applicants with Degrees, Bachelors or Masters and not eligible for this position.