Apprentice Electronics Technician
Location:Wetherill Park, NSW
Applications Close:28 Feb
Skillinvest is seeking to employ an Apprentice Electronics Technician for their valued host Toshiba Australia located in Wetherill Park area. The position will be quite varied and the experience gained will develop a complete set of working skills. The applicant will enjoy the mental challenge of building electronic lights along with diagnosing and repairing electronic equipment.
- Interest in electronics
- Interested in a career and willing to undertake the Certificate III in Electronics
- Successful completion of Year 12
- Good Numeracy and English skills
- Computer literate
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Reliable, fit, energetic and have a positive attitude
- Current drivers licence and own car
- Previous experience with hand and power tools is an advantage.
An interest in electronics is preferred however prior knowledge is not essential as there will be substantial on the job training provided. Must be able to work within a team environment.
To be eligible for this apprenticeship you must either be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
This is a Certificate Ill level qualification and applicants with Degrees, Bachelors or Masters in electronics are not eligible for this position.
Skillinvest is an Equal Employment Opportunity Organisation and we encourage both male and female applicants to apply.
For more information, please contact Julie Stephens on 1300 135 008.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.