Automotive Traineeship - Business Sales
Applications Close:7 June
- Lilydale location
- Do you have a passion for sales?
- Looking for a Dynamic, challenging and rewarding role!
- Entry level role into car sales
Our client is seeking to employ a Sales Trainee to start a career with them in Automotive Sales. The successful applicant will undertake a Certificate IV in Business while learning and developing sales skills.
Our client is well known in the community for providing fantastic vehicles and prices for both new and used cars. An opportunity is now available for the right candidate to join their dynamic and successful team. This role has the potential for great opportunities within the company while also providing the skills, knowledge and networks to build a great career.
This role will require you to:
- Prepare and develop sales proposals, and other sales related documents.
- Face to Face Sales
- Liaise with existing and newly acquired Key Account customers in an account management (support) capacity
- Work cohesively with sales management and sales teams in helping to identify opportunities and coordinating all backend components of sales.
- Phone, Cold Calling to prospective new clients and making appointments to test drive vehicles.
- Administration tasks as required.
The successful candidate will be required to work effectively with customers and staff to ensure the best outcomes.
Skillinvest is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage suitably qualified and eligible candidates from a wide sector of the community, including women and indigenous cultures, to apply for this position.
For more information please contact David Evered on 1300 135 008.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.