Business Administration Traineeship
Applications Close:5pm Friday 18th of January 2019
As Part of Northern Grampians Shire Council’s ongoing commitment to Apprenticeship’s and Traineeships, we are seeking a self-motivated person keen to start a career in business administration.
Ideally the successful applicant should possess the following attributes:
• Good communication and organisational skills
• Enthusiasm and desire to learn
• Good computer literacy skills
• Ability to follow direction and prioritise work
• Ability to pick up new technology
If you are committed to customer service, have a responsible attitude and are willing to work as part of a team, we would like to hear from you.
For further details, please contact Kate Winteridge 03 5381 6200.