Certificate 3 Agriculture
Applications Close:Monday 29 January 2018
An excellent opportunity exists for someone who is keen to enter the agriculture industry based at Kenmare near Rainbow. This would be an entry level position primarily involving sheep and cropping duties.
Full Time or a School Based position may be negotiated.
The successful applicant should possess the following attributes:
- Self motivation with the ability to use initiative
- A strong interest in practical work
- A reliable and responsible attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good fitness and general health
- Licence preferred or close to obtaining acceptable
For further details please contact Casey Jess on 0427 346 655.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.