(Initial 6 month contract)
- Leading provider of recruitment, labour hire & apprenticeship services
- Autonomous role focussed on fostering strong working relationships
- Exciting regionally based career opportunity
Skillinvest is currently seeking applicants for the role of Employment Consultant to manage and mentor our apprentices and trainees and to service our valued host employers. This role offers challenges to a high achiever wishing to contribute to a team environment. Ideally you will have excellent people skills, and knowledge of recruitment and employment systems.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in our fast paced and dynamic industry. Working with a team of experienced professionals, this role will enable you to further develop your skills within a vast array of industry sectors.
Do you have any of the following attributes?
- People management;
- A trade background or knowledge of the traineeship/apprenticeship system;
- Recruitment or employment experience;
- Sound understanding of OHS requirements;
- Attention to detail;
- Confident and friendly approach;
- Outstanding communication and administrative skills;
- Team orientated;
- Foster strong working relationships;
- Ability to sell and market our services to grow business.
This position is full time based in our Horsham office and an attractive salary package, including a vehicle is on offer. The contract is for a six month period, however ongoing opportunities may be available.
To discuss this opportunity confidentially or to obtain a position description please contact Jodi Potter Regional Operations Manager on 0418 528 368 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please submit your application letter, response to key selection criteria and your resume including three professional referees to email@example.com
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer.