Applications Close:27 August
Skillinvest has an exciting opportunity for a passionate, reliable and energetic person to join the team at the Dandenong office, in the role of an Executive Assistant.
The Executive Assistant will work in a key supporting role to the Metropolitan General Manager. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated professional that can manage their workload and prioritise tasks in a corporate environment.
The Executive Assistant will have the following key responsibilities:
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls and responding to emails
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries and diaries
- Arrange corporate events to take place in and outside of the work place
- Assist with all HR related admin tasks for the region
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to co-ordinate work priorities and meet deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- A friendly and professional demeanour
- Commitment to the highest level of ethics and confidentiality
Working for a well-established not-for-profit organisation in an excellent office environment, this is an exceptional opportunity to work with a recognised business leader.
For a confidential discussion please contact Dale Gemmell on 1300 135 008.
To request a copy of the Position Description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 9am Monday the 27th of August.
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this role, please press the 'apply now' button and submit your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria.