IT Project Manager (Intermediate level)
Location:Horsham or Dandenong
An opportunity exists for a hands on experienced IT Project Officer to join the team of one of Victoria’s leading Group Training and Training providers. Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for working collaboratively with management to develop IT infrastructure and design solutions to meet Skillinvest’s future information technology needs.
This position is full time for a fixed term of 12 months. It will be based in either the Horsham or Dandenong Skillinvest office.
You will be responsible for identifying, developing and implementing innovative IT solutions and possess highly developed project management skills.
As IT Project Officer you will be:
- A self-starter; able to work autonomously, as well as part of a team.
- Resourceful and able to research timely information in order to derive appropriate solutions to problems.
- Punctual and thorough in your ability to manage projects successfully.
- Able to facilitate training of staff and develop and implement user manuals, policies and procedures.
- Able to troubleshoot and fault find through systematic processes of observation and elimination.
- Motivated and deadline driven.
- A good communicator with excellent negotiation skills
- Positive and have a can-do attitude
In addition, you will have excellent communication and documentation skills to enable the successful completion of projects. In this role, you will also be required to ensure operational efficiencies of IT projects and provide support and training to staff across Skillinvest through the implementation of IT projects.
To be considered for the role you will also need to demonstrate highly developed skills in:
- Managing IT projects successfully to completion
- Office 365 and Exchange in the Cloud
- Mobile device management systems
- Electronic file management systems
- Electronic purchasing and payable systems
You will be tertiary qualified and have relevant IT certifications. A copy of the Position Description is available from Daniel Brandon on 03 5381 6200.
TO APPLY: All applications must be accompanied by a covering letter addressing the key aspects of the role. Please submit applications via our website www.skillinvet.com.au.
Successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer.