School Based Parks & Gardens Traineeship - St Arnaud & Stawell
Location:St Arnaud & Stawell
Applications Close:Friday 1 December 2017
As part of the Northern Grampians Shire's ongoing commitment to Apprenticeships and Traineeships, applications are invited from Secondary School students wanting to undertake a Certificate II Horticulture Traineeship in conjunction with their Secondary School studies.
There are 2 positions, one based at the St Arnaud Depot and another at the Stawell Depot.
The successful candidates will work within the Parks & Gardens team 2 days per week.
We are seeking enthusiastic and committed students who enjoy outdoor work.
The successful applicant should possess the following;
• A keen interest in gardening, plant maintenance and landscaping
• Be physically fit and able to undertake manual handling tasks
• Good written & verbal skills
• Ability to understand and act upon instructions
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Willing to learn and undertake the School based Traineeship
For further details please contact Nicole Bayly on 0427 902 358
TO APPLY: Written applications including a resume and cover letter to be submitted via our website www.skillinvest.com.au by 5pm Friday 1st December **Please indicate which location you are applying for in your cover letter
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer