Student Administration Officer
Applications Close:5pm Wednesday 29th of May 2019
Skillinvest Horsham is recruiting for the role of Student Administration Officer in the Training Department. This is a Full Time Position, working Monday to Friday. The role is responsible for providing a comprehensive range of administrative support to Training Operations and presents an outstanding opportunity for a candidate who is driven by success and personal development.
The ideal candidate will be well presented and demonstrate high attention to detail, with excellent computer and customer service skills. Other skills include:
- Demonstrated experience in providing effective administrative support
- Developed organisational skills
- Able to prioritise critical tasks
- A strong work ethic
- Comfortable undertaking new software programs
- The ability to work as a part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with a diverse range of people.
- Working knowledge of Privacy and Confidentiality
The successful candidate will ideally have prior experience working in a similar position in a Training Organisation or School, however this is not essential. Relevant training and/or qualification will be highly regarded but not essential.
For further information and to obtain a position description, contact Kate Winteridge on 03 5381 6200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TO APPLY: Applications including covering letter, response to key selection criteria and resume to be submitted via our website www.skillinvest.com.au By 5pm Wednesday 29th of May 2019
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer.