Job posted: March 17, 2020
Closing date: March 31, 2020
An excellent opportunity exists for someone who is keen to enter the agriculture industry with a local family farming business based in the Wimmera Region.
The Traineeship is a great opportunity to "earn while you learn" by combining full-time on-farm employment with on the job training, and off the job training (study blocks) at Longerenong College.
The successful applicant should possess the following attributes:
- An interest in both cropping and livestock
- Keen and eager to learn all aspects of the agricultural industry
- Physically fit and enjoy practical outdoor work
- Honest, reliable and responsible
- Self-motivated with the ability to use initiative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, please contact Shane Cross on 0418 564 890
TO APPLY: Written applications including a resume and cover letter to be submitted via our website www.skillinvest.com.au by 5pm Monday 30th of March 2020
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer.
TO APPLY: Written applications including a resume and cover letter to be submitted by clicking apply now.
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer
Job Reference: 200000228_1584398359
Consultant Email: email@example.com
Job Types: Permanent
Job Locations: Horsham
Job Industries: Agriculture Fishing and Forestry