Job posted: June 15, 2021
Closing date: June 28, 2021
About the Role
Skillinvest currently have an exciting opportunity open to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is keen to kickstart a career in business administration. The successful applicant will undertake a Certificate IV in Business, working among a friendly and supportive team you will primarily be responsible for general administrative tasks and supporting the HR department.
- Support Human Resources
- Prepare documents for onboarding & offboarding purposes
- Maintain compliance across all systems and processes
- Maintaining training registers
- General administrative duties including printing, scanning & archiving documents, monitoring office supplies & ordering stock as required and, maintaining & inputting data into various systems including excel registers
- Liaise with employees and or external stakeholder telephonic and via email
Skills & Experience
- Current driver's licence and own transport
- Competent navigating computers & systems
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Willingness to undertake and complete a Certificate IV in Business
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to build your administrative skills and further your understanding of business processes, whilst working towards a nationally accredited qualification. Working with a highly regarded company and with opportunity to travel to major project sites, this is a role you don't want to miss out on!
This is a special measures role and only Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples are eligible to apply, as per the Equal Opportunity Act 2010
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW by following the link or visit skillinvest.com.au .
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity further, please contact Julie Stephens on 1300 135 008.
Applications Close Monday 28th June 2021.
** Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted **
TO APPLY: Written applications including a resume and cover letter to be submitted by clicking apply now.
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer
Job Reference: 200000733_1623393751
Consultant Email: email@example.com
Job Types: Permanent
Job Locations: Heidelberg
Job Industries: Admin and Secretarial
Job Skills: Certificate IV Business (24-month Traineeship)