Location: Taylors Lakes
Job posted: February 3, 2020
Closing date: March 2, 2020
Skillinvest are seeking apprentices for a Taylors Lakes location. We are looking for 1st - 3rd year candidates to complete their apprenticeship. The successful candidate will work full time whilst completing a nationally recognised qualification.
- Drivers Licence
- Pre-Apprenticeship course in cabinet making
- Enthusiastic Attitude
- Ability to undertake physical work
- Strong commitment
About the Role
Entry level position working within a small business, alongside a qualified cabinet maker you will gain valuable hands on industry experience and complete a comprehensive training course at TAFE in a supportive environment including the provision of a mentor to foster your apprenticeship.
What the role involves:
- Build kitchens, bathrooms and architectural joinery.
- Studying drawings and specifications to determine materials required, dimensions and installation procedures.
- Operate edge banding, CNC machines and panel saws.
- General housekeeping duties.
- Installation of cabinetry
We offer you:
- Tool Allowance per the award
- Travel Allowances where applicable
- We provide your Safety Equipment
- We supply your Uniforms
- We ensure you get the right pay
This Apprenticeship will allow you to gain a Certificate III in Cabinet Making. This is a nationally recognized qualification and is an entry level position suitable for candidates who have not yet completed a Certificate III qualification or higher.
All wages are paid as per the relevant Award.
For more information please contact Tyson Sinclair on 1300 135 008.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
TO APPLY: Written applications including a resume and cover letter to be submitted by clicking apply now.
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer
Job Reference: 200000198_1580700896
Consultant Email: email@example.com
Job Types: Permanent
Job Locations: Taylors Lakes
Job Industries: Trade and Services