Job posted: October 8, 2020
Closing date: November 5, 2020
Skillinvest is currently seeking applications for a Full time cabinet marker to start immediately.
Attributes required to be successful in this role include:
- Strong work ethic
- Experience in cabinet making & installation or skills that can transfer across
- Be able to work in a team environment or independently
- Follow basic OHS standards
- Take pride in their workmanship
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Assembly of Kitchens, Bathrooms, Laundries & Wardrobes
A Trade qualification would be advantageous but not essential
TO APPLY: Written applications including a resume to be submitted via our website www.skillinvest.com.au
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer.
TO APPLY: Written applications including a resume and cover letter to be submitted by clicking apply now.
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer
Job Reference: 200000330_1602129265
Consultant Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: Permanent
Job Locations: Horsham
Job Industries: Building and Construction