Job posted: September 14, 2021
Closing date: September 28, 2021
At Hensley Park Homes we provide quality-built homes that celebrate the simple life and reflect the beauty of the landscape they are in. HPH are focused on what matters - maintaining our lofty work ethics, building standards and ensuring we deliver on our customers' needs every step of the way.
Our apprentice will receive ongoing mentoring whilst learning on-the-job and undertaking a 'Certificate III in Carpentry'.
- Building verandahs & decks
- Cladding homes in weatherboards
- Build floors, wall frameworks (timber or metal) and roofs
- Read plans and specifications to determine the dimensions, materials required and installation processes to be followed
- Cut materials with hand and power tools, and assemble, nail, cut or shape parts training and assessing on site and off
- Work to a specific timeframe
Skills and Experience
- Good at working with their hands
- Enjoy practical work
- Able to cope with the physical demands of the job
- Good sense of balance and ability to work at heights
- Good at mathematics
- Able to work as part of a team
- Applicants need to be physically fit and take a high level of pride in their work
- Good health and eyesight
- Earn a weekly wage including superannuation and leave entitlements
- Receive ongoing support from your dedicated Apprenticeship Consultant
- Undertake a nationally recognised and accredited qualification
- All PPE provided and maintained
- Get reimbursed for your training fees (on completion)
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW or for more information contact Chris Barber 0427 346 655 for a confidential discussion. www.skillinvest.com.au/jobs
To be considered, candidates must be eligible to work in Australia. To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume by selecting 'Apply'.
Applications close by 5pm, Tuesday 28th of September 2021.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
TO APPLY: Written applications including a resume and cover letter to be submitted by clicking apply now.
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer
Job Reference: 200000840_1631574731
Consultant Email: email@example.com
Job Types: Permanent
Job Locations: Ballarat
Job Industries: Building and Construction