Job posted: October 4, 2019
Closing date: November 1, 2019
Skillinvest are looking for someone who is motivated and has great attention to detail, who can work to deadlines and schedules, who can work autonomously and work within a team environment, A person who Is motivated and is able to take on challenges of a fast-paced company.
* Drivers Licence preferred
* Pre-Apprenticeship course in engineering
* Enthusiastic Attitude
* Ability to undertake physical work
* Strong commitment
About the Role
Seeking applicants to start an Engineering (fabrication) apprenticeship. Working in a large workshop, alongside qualified tradesman, you will gain valuable hands on industry experience and complete a comprehensive training course at TAFE in a supportive environment including the provision of a mentor to foster your apprenticeship.
What the role involves:
* Stick, tig and mig welding
* Fabrication of steel components
* Production of steel components
* Pre-delivery tasks
* Use of hand and power tools
* Assisting Tradesman with all general engineering duties.
We offer you:
* Tool Allowance per the award
* Travel Allowances where applicable
* We provide your Safety Equipment
* We supply your Uniforms
* We ensure you get the right pay
This Apprenticeship will allow you to gain a Certificate III in Engineering (fabrication). This is a nationally recognized qualification and is an entry level position suitable for candidates who have not yet completed a Certificate III qualification or higher.
All wages are paid as per the relevant Award.
For more information please contact Tyson Sinclair on 1300 135 008.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
TO APPLY: Written applications including a resume and cover letter to be submitted by clicking apply now.
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer
Job Reference: 200000110_1570153718
Consultant Email: email@example.com
Job Types: Permanent
Job Locations: Lilydale
Job Industries: Trade and Services
Job Skills: Engineering Apprenticeship Welding