Job posted: September 14, 2021
Closing date: ASAP
The Dooen Engineering Services team is passionate and focused on serving the Australian bulk grain storage industry. We have been doing so since 2002. With signature products, our goal is to provide customers with equipment that generates a high return on investment in today's market.
- Fabricate and manufacture metal parts for later assembly
- Follow blueprints to ensure exact specifications of output
- Produce strong, clean welds
- Test output to ensure strength and tolerance of welds
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience welding, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with common welding tools and procedures, including MIG welding TIG welding, metal fabricating, grinding, and finishing metals
- Ability to stand, crouch, and occasionally lift heavy equipment
- Blueprint reading and knowledge of common welding symbols
We are a well-established local employer and to work for us means to step into a modern, state of the art workshop where you are encompassed in a great team environment. You will be supported and mentored throughout the apprenticeship and career opportunities are limitless once qualified.
- Long term stable employment opportunity.
- Interesting and varied work environment.
- Working for a small and committed team.
- Outstanding company culture.
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW by following the link or visit our website to learn more.
If you wish to discuss this role further, please contact Nathan Keel on 0408 109 324 for a confidential discussion.
Applications closing ASAP- APPLY NOW to ensure you do not miss out.
**Only shortlisted candidates will contacted**
TO APPLY: Written applications including a resume and cover letter to be submitted by clicking apply now.
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer
Job Reference: 200000753_1631573741
Consultant Email: email@example.com
Job Types: Permanent
Job Locations: Horsham
Job Industries: Trade and Services
Job Skills: Boilermaker, Fabricator, Welder