Job posted: October 18, 2019
Closing date: November 8, 2019
Skillinvest on behalf of Emmetts are currently seeking an experienced Financial Controller in Horsham.
As the Financial Controller, you will support the Chief Financial Officer in ensuring the integrity and high quality of financial, management, statutory and regulatory reporting, including the underlying books and records. You will lead and manage the accounting and administration functions of the Emmetts Group Finance and Corporate Support team in accordance to dealership policies, procedures and compliances, with responsibility for monthly, quarterly and annual audited financial and statutory reporting, including treasury operations.
As the Emmetts Financial Controller, some of the key responsibilities included:
* Management of all accounting operations including invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger and supervise, Cost Accounting, Inventory accounting and revenue/expense recognition.
* Coordinate and assist the CFO in the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
* Manage and oversee the primary accounting systems including Equip, Unipay, Prophix and other systems as required.
* Ensure all systems and personnel controls are in place and operating; transaction processing is accurate, complete and on a timely basis; reconciliations are completed in a timely manner.
* Manage the day to day cashflows to ensure sufficient funds are available to meet the group's daily financial requirements
* Take responsibility for month-end and year-end closure processes.
* Prepare in conjunction with the CFO audited statutory accounts (including consolidations) for the regulators and "key stakeholders".
* Liaise with the external auditors to ensure to ensure smooth information flows to assist with the completion of audits on a timely and cost effective basis.
* Assessing the Sales Revenue, Profit, Cost and Capital usage relationships at business unit and group level.
* Analyse information and prepare reports for management identifying and explaining variances in financial outcomes. Investigate as required and make recommendations for improvement to the CFO.
* Assisting the CFO with financial modelling to understand the risks and possible consequences of management and board decisions.
TO APPLY: Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume via our website www.skillinvest.com.au or email@example.com by Friday Monday 28th of October 2019
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
TO APPLY: Written applications including a resume and cover letter to be submitted by clicking apply now.
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer
Job Reference: 200000107_1569993932
Consultant Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: Permanent
Job Locations: Horsham
Job Industries: Financial Services