Job posted: January 11, 2022
Closing date: ASAP
- Horsham location
- 3:30pm - 6:30pm 4 days per week
- February 2022 start
About the role:
Skillinvest is currently seeking an experienced Nanny for a casual position commencing in February 2022. We are seeking an enthusiastic, reliable and well-organisation individual to support and care for 2 children whilst assisting with general household duties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise and care for 2 children (11 & 13 years old)
- School pick ups
- Drive to and from extra-curricular activities
- Prepare meals and snacks
- Maintain general upkeep of home
- Working with Children's Check
- Police Check
- Drivers Licence and own vehicle
- Available to work 3:30pm - 6:30pm Monday -Friday
- This role requires staff to be fully vaccinated for COVID 19
If you are a well-motivated individual with a genuine passion for childcare/nannying, this may be the role for you. APPLY NOW by following the link or visit our website to learn more.
Applications are closing ASAP - Get your application in today to ensure you do not miss out!
TO APPLY: Written applications including a resume and cover letter to be submitted by clicking apply now.
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer
Job Reference: 200001041_1641854082
Consultant Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: Permanent
Job Locations: Horsham
Job Industries: Trade and Services
Job Skills: Nanny