Job posted: June 18, 2021
Closing date: July 4, 2021
Skillinvest is a not-for-profit organisation, having over 30 years' experience in the employment and training sector. We are committed to increasing the number of apprentices and trainees across Australia. At Skillinvest we deliver expert employment and training advise and services across a wide range of industries.
- Manage apprenticeship and traineeship placements
- Promote the employment of Skillinvest apprentices and trainees to new potential employers
- Mentor and monitor apprentice/trainee performance and trade school progression
- Engage with industry and create new business opportunities
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Sales abilities
- Strong business networks
- Knowledge of apprenticeships and traineeships
- A confident and friendly approach
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Team orientated
- Ability to work with training providers
- Ability to establish and foster strong working relationships
This position is based in Dandenong, travel will be required throughout Metropolitan Melbourne with some Interstate travel. The successful candidate will require a current Police Check and Working with Children Check.
To discuss this opportunity further and to obtain a position description, please contact Matthew Muller, Operations Manager on 0407 223 566. To apply, please submit your application letter, response to key selection criteria and your resume including two professional referees via www.skillinvest.com.au or by following link.
Applications close by 7pm, Sunday 4th July 2021.
TO APPLY: Written applications including a resume and cover letter to be submitted by clicking apply now.
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer
Job Reference: 200000722_1622787823
Consultant Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: Permanent
Job Locations: Dandenong
Job Industries: Recruitment Consultancy
Job Skills: Apprenticeship Consultant