Job posted: July 26, 2019
Closing date: August 25, 2019
Skillinvest are looking for someone who is motivated and has great attention to detail, who can work to deadlines and schedules, who can work autonomously and work within a team environment, A person who Is motivated and is able to take on challenges of a fast-paced company.
- Drivers Licence preferred
- Pre-Apprenticeship course in plumbing
- Enthusiastic Attitude
- Ability to undertake physical work
- Ability to work at heights
- Strong commitment
About the Role
2nd to 4th year position working within a small business, alongside a qualified plumber, you will gain valuable hands on industry experience and complete a comprehensive training course at TAFE in a supportive environment including the provision of a mentor to foster your apprenticeship.
What the role involves:
- Maintain pipes & test
- Maintain & repair tanks
- Gas Meters
- Use of hand and power tools
- Assisting Tradesman with all general plumbing duties.
- Carry out construction, maintenance and repair to plumbing, sewage and drainage systems.
We offer you:
- Tool Allowance per the award
- Travel Allowances where applicable
- We provide your Safety Equipment
- We supply your Uniforms
- We ensure you get the right pay
This apprenticeship will allow you to gain a Certificate III in Plumbing. This is a nationally recognized qualification and is an entry level position suitable for candidates who have not yet completed a Certificate III qualification or higher.
All wages are paid as per the relevant Award.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
For more information please contact Tyson Sinclair on 1300 135 008.
TO APPLY: Written applications including a resume and cover letter to be submitted by clicking apply now.
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer
Job Reference: 200000061_1564099687
Consultant Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: Permanent
Job Locations: Whittlesea
Job Industries: Trade and Services
Job Skills: Plumber