Job posted: April 6, 2021
Closing date: April 20, 2021
Australian Plant Proteins is Australia's first premium plant-based powder processing, packaging and distribution business, with R & D facility at Werribee and Production facility at Horsham, Victoria.
The Horsham protein extraction facility will produce and supply protein isolate powders, sourced exclusively from Australian grown raw materials. As a 100% Australian owned business, you will be part of a committed and experienced team at Horsham.
This new and diverse role will require you to:
- Actively participate in all quality, OH&S, and operating system training during day shift operation of the plant
- Willingness to work rotating shifts (day, afternoon & night)
- Promote a safe and healthy working environment
- Follow standards and procedures to maximise the safety and efficiency of the plant
- Support the company values and culture
- Participation in Quality and Safety meetings
- Undertake maintenance and cleaning activities
- Personal Protectio Equipment provided
Critical to this role will be:
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, and ability to be hands on and work on a range of activities with a start up business
- Focus on safety and quality management systems and procedures
- Commitment to a safe work environment
- Experience with Scada and PLC devices in a manufacturing environment would be preferred but not essential, as training will be provided
- Mechanical aptitude
A forklift licence and experience with chemical handling would be highly regarded but not essential
For a Position Description contact Nathan Keel on 0408 109 324
To apply applications must include a covering letter and resume.
Applications close Tuesday 20th April 2021
TO APPLY: Written applications including a resume and cover letter to be submitted by clicking apply now.
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer
Job Reference: 200000520_1617674431
Consultant Email: email@example.com
Job Types: Permanent
Job Locations: Horsham
Job Industries: Manufacturing and Production