Job posted: January 10, 2022
Closing date: ASAP
Australian Plant Proteins is Australia's first premium plant-based powder processing, packaging, and distribution business, with an R&D facility in Werribee and Production facility in Horsham, Victoria.
The Horsham protein extraction facility produces and supply protein isolate powders, sourced exclusively from Australian grown raw materials. Due to expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join this ever growing and committed team.
This new and diverse role will require you to:
- Actively participate in all quality, OH&S, and operating system training during day shift operation of the plant
- Willingness to work rotating shifts (day, afternoon & night)
- Promote a safe and healthy working environment
- Follow standards and procedures to maximise the safety and efficiency of the plant
- Support the company values and culture
- Participation in Quality and Safety meetings
- Undertake maintenance and cleaning activities
Critical to this role will be:
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, and ability to be hands on and work on a range of activities with a start-up business
- Focus on safety and quality management systems and procedures
- Commitment to a safe work environment
- Experience with Scada and PLC devices in a manufacturing environment would be preferred but not essential, as training will be provided
- Mechanical aptitude
What is on offer?
- 12-hour days, 4 days on / 4 days off with Yearly Roster
- Closed between Christmas and New Years
- Opportunities for Career Progression
- Above award wages
- Opportunities for overtime
- Company pays for pre-employment costs
A forklift licence and experience with chemical handling would be highly regarded but is not essential.
To learn more about Australian Plant Protein we suggest watching the following video: https://www.abc.net.au/landline/plant-protein:-turning-grains-and-legumes-into/13509448
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ever-expanding business. APPLY NOW by following the link or visit our website to learn more.
To discuss this opportunity further or to attain a copy of the position description, please contact Nathan Keel on 0408 109 324.
Applications are closing soon- submit your application today!
TO APPLY: Written applications including a resume and cover letter to be submitted by clicking apply now.
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer
Job Reference: 200000728_1641772443
Consultant Email: email@example.com
Job Types: Permanent
Job Locations: Horsham
Job Industries: Manufacturing and Production
Job Skills: Production Workers/Plant Proteins/Factory Workers