Job posted: March 17, 2020
Closing date: April 14, 2020
Skillinvest on behalf of Emmetts are currently recruiting for Senior Technicians for our Horsham and Rupanyup locations. In this role you will be performing Field Service work on Large Agricultural equipment and be a part of the Emmetts team that keeps local farmers farming.
You will specialise in Broadacre equipment providing valued services to our customers in maintenance and optimisation of Harvesters, Large tractors, Sprayers and Tillage equipment. You will need to be well organised and enjoy the field environment with the challenges and autonomy it can bring.
To succeed in this role: -
- You will be a friendly and motivated person who enjoys the hands on work of being a specialist trades person that wants be a part of the Emmetts team.
- You will be an effective communicator and strong team player, someone who is well respected by their workmates because of their proven commitment.
- You can manage your own time and efficiency to ensure completion of all field work in line with agreed standards and customer expectations.
- You will be proud of providing outstanding customer service both in the workshop and field.
Ideally you will have a Trade qualification as a Diesel Mechanic/Fitter. Applicants with Automotive mechanical/electrical trades will be considered for retraining.
- Previous experience in service, maintenance and repair of agricultural machinery and equipment such as Large tractors, Harvester, Spraying and Tillage equipment will be highly regarded. People with Service and maintenance experience in other fields that are willing to retrain will be considered.
- Demonstrated understanding of servicing and repair standards and procedures, with ability to read and interpret service and parts manuals
You will be provided with thorough and ongoing training, both in-house and externally.
Our salary will be competitive in accordance with experience and prior qualifications.
TO APPLY: Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume via our website www.skillinvest.com.au
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
TO APPLY: Written applications including a resume and cover letter to be submitted by clicking apply now.
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer
Job Reference: 200000233_1584416819
Consultant Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: Permanent
Job Locations: Horsham
Job Industries: Trade and Services