Operations Manager – Group Training Organisation
Are you a highly skilled, strategic manager who has successfully managed teams? Are you interested in working for Skillinvest, a leading provider in delivering exceptional employment, education and training services to create prosperity for clients, apprentices and trainees?
Skillinvest is seeking an experienced Operations Manager to lead the Operations Team at its office in Dandenong. Reporting directly to the General Manager and being a key member of the management team, the successful candidate will have responsibility for managing the Operations Department in delivering Apprenticeship and Traineeship employment and training placement services, including Recruitment and Labour Hire services.
In addition, the Operations Manager will be required to:
- Provide leadership and direction to the Operations Team and management team as a whole
- Develop and implement strategies to grow and improve the business
- Manage relationships and communication with other departments and clients
- Manage the expectations of stakeholders with competing priorities and expectations
- Promote Skillinvest’s services to employees, job seekers, industry, education organisations and the broader community
- Meet compliance requirements as specified by the Group Training National Standards
- Qualifications in Business or appropriate discipline – desirable
- Minimum 3 years or more experience in operations and management – experience of this nature within a Group Training Organisation (GTO) is highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience and/or understanding of sales based business
- Experience in project management in the context of change management
- Proven negotiation skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Strong ethical and collaborative focus
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
An attractive salary package including a vehicle is on offer.
For a confidential discussion contact Dale Gemmell, General Manager on 1300 135 008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org For a copy of the Position Description email email@example.com.
To Apply: Applications must address the key selection criteria and be accompanied by a covering letter and submitted via www.seek.com.au . Applications close 9am on Monday the 23rd of March.