Applications Close:8 Nov
Skillinvest is seeking to employ an Electronics Trainee for their valued host employer Toshiba Australia located in Mount Waverley. The position will be quite varied and the experience gained will develop a complete set of working skills. The applicant will enjoy the mental challenge of building photocopiers along with diagnosing and repairing electronic equipment.
- Interest in electronics;
- Interested in a career and willing to undertake the Certificate II in Electronics;
- Successful completion of Year 11;
- Good Numeracy and English skills;
- Computer literate;
- Reliable, fit, energetic and have a positive attitude;
- Current drivers licence and own car;
- Previous experience with hand and power tools is an advantage.
An interest in electronics is preferred however prior knowledge is not essential as there will be substantial on the job training provided.
To be eligible for this apprenticeship you must either be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
This is a Certificate ll level qualification and applicants with Degrees, Bachelors or Masters in electronics are not eligible for this position.
For more information, please contact Julie Stephens on 1300 135 008.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.