Business Traineeship - People and Culture Team
Applications Close:1 Feb
Kick start you career in Human Resources and OH&S Sunbury location Traineeship wages Entry level positions Skillinvest in conjunction with our valued host, Western Water is seeking to employ an enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn. Over the 18 month traineeship, you will obtain a Nationally Accredited qualification in the Certificate III in Business/Human Resources. In this traineeship your role will involve providing administrative support to the People and Culture team.
The skills you will require include:
- An interest in developing a career within the Human Resources industry.
- A proactive attitude with the ability to think on your feet.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft office.
The skills you will learn include:
- To prioritise and balance conflicting priorities and work to meet critical timelines within Western Water's established guidelines and procedures.
- Make decisions to ensure allocated tasks are completed with optimum quality, efficiency and safety.
- Capacity to take advantage of opportunities to continuously improve processes.
The role is suitable for school leavers or those willing to take on an entry level role in the Human Resources industry.