Water Operations Traineeship - Field Services
Applications Close:1 Feb
- Kick start your career in the industry of the future
- Traineeship wages apply
Skillinvest in conjunction with our valued host, Western Water is seeking to employ an enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn. Over the 18 month traineeship, you will obtain a Nationally Accredited Qualification in the Certificate III in Water Operations and invaluable industry experience. In this traineeship your role will involve providing administrative support to the operations and planning department as well as promoting high quality customer service advice and information to Western Water customers and the broader community.
The Skills you will require include:
- An interest in developing a career within the water industry.
- OH&S awareness.
- A proactive attitude with the ability to think on your feet.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to take and follow specific instructions.
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office.
The skills you will learn include:
- To prioritise and balance conflicting priorities and work to meet critical timelines within Western Water's established guidelines and procedures.
- Make decisions to ensure allocated tasks are completed with optimum quality, efficiency and safety.
- Capacity to take advantage of opportunities to continuously improve processes.
- Water and sewer network maintenance and repairs.
This role is suitable for school leavers or those willing to take on an entry level role in the water industry.