Skillinvest is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code 4192) under the regulation of the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) Standards. We help businesses develop the skills and capabilities of individuals and their entire business to build a highly skilled and motivated workforce, create a more positive workplace culture and improve staff retention rates.
Offering a range of nationally accredited courses from Certificate II through to Certificate IV level, industry recognized short courses and practical on-the-job training, we have all your staff training and development needs covered!
About this service
We can deliver accredited courses leading to nationally recognised qualifications in:
- Agribusiness Management
- Automotive Sales
- Automotive Servicing
- Building & Construction
- Business Administration
- Civil Construction
- Competitive Systems and Practices
- Equine Racing
- Leadership & Management
- Wool Classing
- Wool Clip Preparation
- Vocational Preparation
We also offer short courses leading to the attainment of industry recognised licences, tickets and permits in White Card, vehicle operation (forklift, skid steer, frontend loader, excavator, backhoe, quad bikes), and use of agricultural chemicals and pest animal bait.
Depending on the eligibility criteria, government funding may be also available for some training.
At Skillinvest, we will take care of all the administration associated with training your staff. We can help source any government funding that your employees may be eligible for and process all the necessary applications on your behalf – saving you the time and hassle!
Choose from a range of established courses or we can tailor a training package to suit your unique business needs.
Many of our accredited courses can be delivered as on-the-job training, with our experienced and qualified trainers coming to your workplace. We also maintain a range of well-equipped training facilities at three convenient locations:
- Technical Training Facility for Building & Construction and Automotive
- Hairdressing Training Centre
- Building & Construction Training Centre
- Specialised agriculture related education and training facilities including a fully operational 1,070-hectare farm with onsite accommodation, indoor and outdoor training facilities
- As a consortium partner in the Wimmera Trade Training Centre, the College also hosts a Vehicle Training Centre and Engineering Centre
- Flexible and tailored training options
- Nationally Recognised training and qualifications
- High quality and practical training from expert facilitators
- Upskill your workforce to meet your business needs
- Hassle free and convenient training services
Skillinvest is a leading provider of employment and training services, delivering workplace training and nationally accredited courses across a range of industries to support the development and growth of individuals, teams and businesses.
With more than 30 years of experience in the training industry, we offer expert advice and support with professional and accredited training, upskilling and mentoring, and can assist with the management of all administration requirements, so that employers and employees can focus on learning and getting the job done!
We have worked with organisations of all sizes and from a range of industries, including Automotive, Agriculture, Building and Construction, Civil Construction, Manufacturing and Engineering, Business Management, Equine Racing, Hairdressing, Food and Hospitality, IT and Communications plus many more.