Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprenticeship
Applications Close:Monday 3 July 2017
Skillinvest are seeking expression sof interest on behalf of a well established business in Warracknabeal for an apprentice light vehicle mechanic.
The position requires a highly motivated person who is keen to work in a team environment in this industry. Duties may include:
- Service & Repair the mechanical parts of motor vehicles such as engines, transmissions (clutch, gear box) and suspension systems
- Discover faults, listen to engines, fit & operate special test equipment & test drive faults
- Repair, replace worn or faulty parts, referring to manual if necessary
- Reassemble, test, clean & adjust repaired or replaced parts or assemblies, using various instruments to make sure they are working properly & putting them back into vehicle
- Establish relationships with customers
- Work effectively with others
This is an excellent opportunity and ideally, the successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- A sound mechanical aptitude
- Genuine desire to start an automotive apprenticeship
- Applicants should also demonstrate a strong commitment to customer service and pride of work
For further details please contact Kate Clark on (03) 5497 1821.